This week has been especially crazy. I worked 51 hours and all of those hours were spent watching focus groups. Needless to say, I felt FREE when I finally got to leave tonight at 7:30... While we're on the subject of free, I would like to brag about the things I have swindled out of people at little to no cost to myself. They are in no particular order.
1. Movie tickets (I saw Inception and yes it really is cool)
2. Yankees tickets (Company seats, amazing)
3. Toothpaste (Colgate is one of our clients)
4. Orange juice (They, meaning marketers, pass it out on the streets some mornings)
5. Billy Elliot ticket (Thanks to a dear friend)
6. Lunch and dinner almost every night this week (Company expenses right?)
7. Pink Berry (Lucy and I used the Secret in order to have the man in front of us buy our tasty treats)
8. Bagels (My favorite thing about Monday mornings)
9. Goldfish (The cracker, not to be confused with Frank, they are also a client)
10. Granola bar (Someone handed it to me on the street attached to some sort of propaganda)
11. Ice cream (Courtesy of Coach)
12. Band of Horses concert, t-shirt and poster (It was just free)
That is all I can think of, but rest assured it is my main concern throughout the day to find things that are free that are not garbage.