Tuesday, July 13, 2010

dogs.

Everyone has a dog here. Isn't that gross? I have an embarrassing story to tell you. It's not that bad, but I want to get it out there.

Ahem. I was being a brat on Sunday, nothing too uncommon. I asked Chad Rogers, a frequenter on the Cara Show, if he was going to come on the subway with me as it was night or whatever. He said no and then feeling kind of dejected I walked to the corner, not seeing that this couple had a dog in tow. I, of course, tripped over the leash of said dog twice, but luckily did not fall. I hesitated to turn around, because I knew all of my friends had seen me. I turned around and laughed at myself, but not as hard as they were laughing. And so there I stood on the street corner pretending to laugh for another 30 seconds, standing only feet away from my ridiculing friends waiting for the light to turn green. Not my brightest moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment