I love Young & Rubicam for the following reasons:
1. First and foremost, the doors on the bathroom stalls swing outward and not inward.
2. The people are precious.
3. It is on Madison Avenue, which makes me feel like I might have made it big or something.
4. The walls on my floor are giant chalkboards. I don't like touching chalk, but I like to look at it apparently.
5. People have heard of it.
6. They gave me (and everyone else who works here) a Y&R mug.
7. My boss/supervisor bought me a smoothie.
8. I got free toothpaste once.
...There's more, but I can't remember.